Special offer: now only £34.99!!!
What is Instant Mass Heavyweight?
Instant Mass Heavyweight is a protein shake designed specifically for hardgainers and athletes wanting a very high quality source of protein and complex carbohydrates.
Each serving provides a huge 60g of protein, 219g carbs, and 1,160 calories in every shake. In order to provide such a huge dose of protein, Reflex Nutrition has created the Quattro® protein blend, which is four of the best types of whey protein together with micellar casein to provide a huge protein hit.
Instant Mass Heavyweight delivers a blend of complex carbohydrates to provide your body with a serious source of fuel without simply adding sugars, corn syrups, or fructose. It also contains a massive 18 added vitamins and minerals to support your physical goals before, during and after training.
Who is it for?
Instant Mass Heavyweight has been created for hardgainers and athletes who train intensely but find it difficult to gain muscle and weight.
Hardgainers need a high-calorie, carb heavy diet to boost their training, with a large protein hit to feed their muscles. Instant Mass® Heavyweight provides the calories, carbohydrates and protein hardgainers need to boost their training.
Instant Mass® Heavyweight is a vegetarian product, but it is not suitable for vegans, coeliacs, or anyone under the age of 16.
What are the benefits?
- Contributes to the growth of muscle mass
- Combines four of the best protein sources
- Uses the world’s purest creatine
If you are a hardgainer, you’ll know how difficult and frustrating it can be to train hard without seeing the desired returns. A hardgainer is simply a term for someone with an ectomorphic body type, meaning a high metabolism and a predisposition for low body fat level which makes gaining muscle mass and weight difficult.
It contains the following;
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C which contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense exercise
- Iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Zinc which contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Copper which contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
Mix 300g (approximately two level 250ml measures (there is a scoop included in the tub)) with 700ml water in a shaker or blender. Consume one to two shakes a day.
When just starting the product, users may find it beneficial to begin with half the quantity before slowly increasing to the full serving, as per personal calorie plan.
Consume Instant Mass Heavyweight between meals to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and drink 20-30 minutes after a workout for optimal results. Alternatively, take Instant Mass® Heavyweight 45-60 minutes before bed to contribute to muscle maintenance overnight.